Our Blog Rules
TÜV Rheinland has created the blog to promote exchange with journalists, media professionals and multipliers. We look forward to an exciting technical discussion with you! We will be happy to answer your questions as quickly as possible.
Please note our netiquette so that we can guarantee a pleasant discussion atmosphere. Everyone has a right to his/her own opinion. Respectful and fair treatment of other users is a matter of course for us and a prerequisite. We do not tolerate discrimination, sexist or racist statements, insults, personal attacks against others or employees of TÜV Rheinland or humiliations of any kind.
We also ask you to respect your privacy and not to publish any confidential information or contact details.
The comment function is intended to facilitate objective discussion. In order to ensure this, the editors reserve the right to delete comments or individual sentences in them if they contravene the following basic rules or do not relate to the contributions. There is no right to publication.
The e-mail address will not be published and will only be stored in connection with the comment.
The editors reserve the right to delete contributions or to block the e-mail address of the sender if the netiquette is violated or the comment function is misused as follows:
- Comments that are not written in German or English
- Automatic leaving of comments
- Use as advertising space for websites
- Offering goods or services
- Violation of third party rights, including copyrights
- Call for demonstrations and rallies
- Racism and hate propaganda
- Calls for violence against persons, institutions or companies
- Insults and humiliations of persons in any form
disclaimer of liability
The comments to our contributions reflect only the opinion of individual readers. TÜV Rheinland accepts no responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the contents.